Monday, October 1, 2007

Lia Sophia Jewelry Party



Happy Monday everybody! This post is meant to invite all those who visit this blog out to a Lia Sophia Jewelry party I am hosting on Thursday evening. If you have never seen this jewelry before, you will love it! You can check out there website at liasophia.com-but I this stuff is 50 times cuter in person. Anyways, I know I sent many of you invitations, but I know that there are also many of you that I missed because I started collecting addresses way too late. I think that I drove the sweet gal, who is in charge of all this, to pert near madness. She probably asked me for my guest's names and addresses 10 times before I finally just gave her all that I had. So please don't think that if you didn't receive an invitation that you aren't invited. All of my family and friends (and all of their family and friends) are more than welcome to join for a night of cheesecake, girl talk, and jewelry.

It will be held at the Pemberley Clubhouse in Pleasant Grove. Please call me if you need directions. It will begin at 7:00. And now for the very most IMPORTANT PART...there is absolutely NO PRESSURE to buy ANYTHING! I promise I could not care less if you purchase a thing! I am doing this for a free necklace that I get no matter what. Even if no one comes and it is just me that the sweet Lia Sophia gals staring at each other as we each chow down 4 pieces of cheesecake:) So NO NO NO NO pressure. I would actually just love to hug you all and see all of your sweet faces. Hooray for shopping for girl stuff!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love lia sophia but unfortunately I am leaving for seattle on thursday morning. My sisters in law and myself are opening a boutique and its our first big show!! I wish I could come and eat cheesecake and have girl talk. I know I am missing out!

Rachel Hagen said...

Jewelry shopping, cheesecake, and girls. Sounds like my kind of night. I have a reception to go to that night; but this is something worth going to and arriving a little late at the other. See you there!