Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A little friendly competition

Every October we rent a creepy movie and carve pumpkins together. It always turns into a "who can carve the best one" contest and let's be honest...I always win. But to my serious disgust, I think I lost this year. Don't tell Ken that I am admiting this but his little creation seriously rocked this year. Here are some picks. Who do you think won??? Dont worry it won't hurt my feelings.

Artist hard at work




Injury sustained mid-project. Judges please take this into consideration while casting your votes.

Finished Masterpieces

Don't let that smooth little grin fool ya. He was happy when I cut my finger.


May the best man win

8 comments:

Mauri said...

What a talented bunch you are! I think Grizz takes the prize! Have you taken the tags off yet?

Tyler and Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler and Emily said...

Mckenzie's is the clear winner. Ken, there's nothing wrong with second place, you gave a valiant effort. I don't know if it's fair though, she did take a rigorous course of teeth carving using soap in hygiene school. Love those incisors... such perfect contour!

Britt said...

No contest... Kendall's.

love, Jason

Rachel Hagen said...

Ok, How weird is it when I saw that pic of your finger bleeding I thought of Bella and Edward? I've got to get my mind out of the gutter. I hate to say it Kenz, but I do think Kenny's looks good...

Unknown said...

I am really liking kens diamond eyes, but mac your pumpkin takes the cake as far as scary goes...I wouldn't want to meet that pumpkin in a dark alley!

Palmers said...

I think Grizzly wins the prize. Who could be cuter? I'm glad you found our blog! And to be honest, I can spend far to long linking to people's blogs and finding friends and their updates. (so sometimes I feel like the blogger stalker) I think it's so fun - in a good way! So thanks for writing me. I loved looking at your blog too!

Skyler said...

hmmmm, I'd have to go with... grizz. You would have won kenny, but I'm not a fan of the eyes. McKENzie, the blood didn't help.