Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shat!!!!

Shat is the title of this entry because that is the exact word that came out of my mouth just a mere 2 hours ago, when I was the victim of a re-ending car accident. There I was, just a minding my own business as I tried to find my cousin's baby shower. I was totally lost and already getting frustrated when...BAM, BANG, "SHAT"!!!!
The sweet Maxima was hit unexpectedly from the behind. Her cute little bumper smashed into oblivion. I, of coarse teared up immediately, tried to pull over through fogged up vision and attempted to get control of myself. I looked over at the evil VW Jetta that had just hit me and there were about 8 teenage boys piling out of all four doors. They looked like trouble from the start I tell ya. I walked over to them just in time to see two of them showering their black hoodies down in air-freshener.Hmmmmm. Now I am not expert, but I suspect they were smoking the marijuana cigarette. Two other cars, full of boys, then pulled over and all present (except for the driver/villain of coarse) jumped into the get-a-way vehicles and fled the scene in a flash. What do you think? Suspicious? Those dirty rascals.
I was then left, alone in the dark, with a pissed off) 17 year old boy. "Big gulps huh? Well see ya later" No, but it was totally awkward until his sweet mom and the funny female cop showed up. They were both really nice and light hearted about the whole thing and we got to be good old friends by the end of it all. We all met at Starbucks for a warm treat on our way home. Ok that part was made up.
So anyways, this is my sad sob story for the night. If anyone know of any good body-shop peeps that can give us an estimate please let me know. If not, just feel sorry for-me that is good too:)

OuCH!

By the looks of it I was the one smoking the marijuana cigarette.

Alright, alright I will stop with the saddness.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear about your little accident...I am sure that put a damper on your evening. I am just glad you are ok!!

Mauri said...

I am laughing my butt off right now! Not at the fact that you got hit but they way you put it in words is DAMN funny!!!! I have been rear ended twice and it's no walk in the park. I'm sorry about your cute little maxima, but glad that you are safe. I think another girls night is in order?!

Palmers said...

Oh darn it! I'm so sorry about your accident. Let's just be glad little Grizzly wasn't in the car, or was he? I've often wondered about dogging seatbelts.. Well anyway, I'm so glad you're okay. What a pain!

Tyler and Emily said...

you're hilarious! And I'm so sorry about your car. We're here in London safe and sound...have you bought your ticket over yet?

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Hey Mckenzie! This is Meri Simpson. Sorry to hear about your accident, I know this is random, but I do know of a good auto shop! Ha ha. They are the best. LEGEND Collision repair (etc, etc) in Spanish Fork. Hope that helps! Don is the man there!

Nicole said...

Car accidents are the worst! I am so sorry for you girl! Give Griz a hug for me. I miss him!

Marnae said...

Oh Kenz...Sorry about your little fiasco. We need to get together and eat some yummy treats and plan our London trip

Britt said...

so sorry about your accident. jason thinks you misspelled the word that came out of your mouth when you got hit. i'm glad you are ok.

i miss you, kenzie!

Rachel Hagen said...

Well you have a lot more self control with your expressions than I do. Especially if you were all by yourself. I'm sorry for your accident though. Hopefully your cute little Miaxima will be ok.

Jen Bird said...

I'm glad I finally found your blog. I knew you had one, I just didn't know the address. :) K so for Wednesday, just bring whatever. We're just going to order pizza and I'll get drinks and stuff. But I just thought everyone could bring either an appetizer or dessert. Really, whatever sounds good to you bring! It will just be fun to see everyone's costumes and hang out. It's always fun with everyone! See you soon! Love your blog!

Skyler said...

First of all... this has nothing to do with this post. HOW COULD YOU... HOW COULD YOU!?!?! IF YOU WANT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT YOU BETTER PUT ME ON YOUR LIST OF "My sweet bloggers". You better and put me on that list... cause you never Know who's watching. Oh yeah, your apoligy is only accepted if you leave a comment on my blog... NOW!!!