Saturday, September 29, 2007

BIG week

It has been an eventful week for the Johnson bunch. We finally finished our home improvement project of painting our kitchen cabinets. Wow! It was definitely a project, but they turned out great and we're glad we did it. I just made Ken promise that if I ever talk of doing such things again he will say "McKenzie, remember the kitchen cabinets. Repeat after me...You are not Martha Stewart and I am not Tim Taylor." Yea we will see how long that last since I am already seeing more I would like to do in our little home.

My sister had her sweet Baby Berklie last night!!!! Mom and baby are healthy and beautiful. It was so fun to bring her other daughter Reagan to the hospital to meet her little sister for the first time. She was EX STATIC! She ran down the hospital hall yelling "my baby Berklie came out! My baby Berklie came out!" It was such a fun night to be a part of. Childbirth is nothing short of a miracle.

It is Grizzly's 1st birthday today! We had big plans for him, but the FREEZING cold weather has kind of put a damper on things. Anyways it is crazy that he has been a part of our little family for that long. We love him to pieces-even though he pulled an escape and got lost for like 15 minutes today. I thought he had gone and gotten himself killed on his birthday:)

Another excitement this week was Mike and Andrea's wedding. They had the most beautiful reception in history! It totally made me want to get married again:) Congrats again you guys! We love you!

And last but certainly not least... TV's biggest premiere week! Hallah for Greys Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars, The Office, Prison Break, and Desperate Housewives. Thanks the heavens for Tivo!

BEFORE...


AFTER...This picture doesn't do it justice. It really is cute, I promise.




My mom, Reagan and Berklie




The Birthday Boy-He kind of looks like a orphan dog here because he is in suck desperate need of a groomin'.











3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you are super woman mac!! the cabinets look beautiful, the distressed look is amazing. I say keep on those home improvement projects...scott and I are renting and there are so many things I wish i could change!

Anderson Adventures said...

You did such a great job on the cabinets I think you could refer to yourself as a martha stewart. Thanks again for having us over. We had so much fun, especially cooper! haha. Very Cute Blog
Christi

Britt said...

Cute cabinets!
Cute Berklie!
Cute Grizz!

I miss you.