Wednesday, September 19, 2007



Well today is mine and Kenny's 2.5 year anniversary. Yep we have been hitched a whoppin' 30 months today. I know that is kind of a lame anniversary to be celebrating, which we really aren't doing anything out of the usual today, but I thought it to, at the least, be note worthy for our blog. So sweets...this post is for you. Thanks for the best two and a half years of my life. You are my best friend in the whole world and my life would feel empty without you in it.

10 Reason's why I love Kenny Scott...

1. He fell in love with me, flaws and all!
2. He is the HARDEST worker I have ever known.
3. This morning when he saw me for the first time, he said "Wow babe, you are looking so good today!" Important to note that I was in my frumpy, old scrubs that he has seen a million times!
4. I have NEVER NEVER NEVER heard him complain.
5. He loves our dog Grizzly-he even lets him snuggle up to him all night long.
6. He is a spiritual rock.
7. He loves his Mom and treats her well.
8. He has ENDLESS amounts of patience(except for with bad drivers..hey he can't be 100% perfect)
9. He watches Desperate Housewives and Gray's Anatomy with me.
10. He always compliments my cooking, even if it doesn't deserve it.
11. I know, I know I said this would only be a list of 10, but I just have to add one more. I love Kenny because he is a brown haired, blue eyed masterpiece! You're the sexiest thing I know!

6 comments:

Amber said...

are you guys mormon?

McKenzie said...

We are mormons. May I ask who this is?

Mauri said...

What a cute little couple you are! I miss you. Can we play soon?

Britt said...

Happy anniversary!

Rachel Hagen said...

ha. it's always fun when you get random commenter's. cute post mckenzie. happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

oh mac...you and kenny have been a perfect couple since day one!! I love looking at your blog!! lets do lunch soon!