Monday, September 10, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun...


Last weekend my three sisters, our mom and I all went to Park City for our Girls Weekend! We had so much fun just shopping, eating, going to movies, laughing, and eating some more. We ate at Baja Cantina (delish!) the first night. There is a picture of my oldest sister Brittney in her birthday sombrero. Why is that whole embarrassing restaurant singing thing so funny when it is not to you?? That night we went to the late showing of Nanny Diaries (pretty cute movie). I can't tell you how long it's been since I went to the 10:00 movie. I am surprised I stayed awake the whole time. The next day we walked up and down main street, drove around and looked at beautiful homes, shopped at the outlets and ate at Ruby Tuesdays. Even though we were with each other all weekend it still took us about an hour to say good-bye and separate. I don't think we could ever run out of things to talk about. I am so lucky that my mom and sisters are also my best friends.
PS: Laura we missed you:( We have already decided that next year it's going to be Girls Weekend in Durango Colorado. So see ya there!





3 comments:

Britt said...

I love this post, even the ugly sombrero picture of me. We had so much fun didn't we? I loved your letter to Blake too. I miss you already!

Vanessa Jane said...

ok, that food looks way too good. I am for sure going there the next time I am in park city. I was just up there the other day. It's a pity I didn't stop.

Rachel Hagen said...

Your family is too cute! It makes me miss my three sisters. I'm glad we're blog/game/puppy/real friends :)