Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lagoon....It's what fun is!

Ken and I went to Lagoon with some of my family yesterday. Neither of us had been for about 8 years, so we were definately due. We rode all of the "big rides" and laughed at the mullets, sweet tats and wife beaters. Lagoon sure does attract a sweet crowd. We also decided that Lagoon should change their moto from "Lagoon...it's what fun it." to "Long lines, short rides...Lagoon".
Now I am totally bashing but we actually had A TON of fun! It was a perfect way to spend a summer Saturday. Britt and Jas-thanks for planning and inviting us. We love you!
My mom and two of my sisters in line for "The Bat"

Mommas brought us a delish home made lunch!
Ahhhh... who doesn't love to bite into a juicy summer watermelon?

Ken and Jason getting ready to be catapulted 150 feet into the air. Rock on!

2 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Love the blog...don't worry, I'll be stalking it every day! I love you!

Vanessa Jane said...

so this is just so very random, I just came across your cute blog. It's Vanessa moody, we played bunko together for a while. I just came upon a link that lead me to your little site, how fun? I love your hair. It makes me jealous. our blog is: moodytree.blogspot.com check it out!