Sunday, August 12, 2007

BFF's

The Dental Hygiene Class of 2007 had a little reunion lunch this week! After 4 long months of being apart, I got to see some of my favorite people in the world! We met at Kneaders, had ourselves a delicious lunch, and chatted for about 3 hours! It was wonderful. We stayed there forever, which was great because every time they brought out a new sample of bread I helped myself:) It was hard to say goodbye because we don't get to see each other near as often as we did in the good ol' days, and everyone is starting to scatter. So here is a shout out to The Revolution. I love you all!!!

2 comments:

dhgals said...

Kenz, you aren't kidding we don't get to see each other nearly enough. Lets not keep it that way. Love love love Marnae

Tyler and Emily said...

That was so fun! Thanks for making it happen!