Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I have been tagged...

4 Jobs that I have had...
1.Velvet Freez Gal (VF is a sweet burger/shake shack in Price. Is was my dream job because it was all you could eat, for free! I think my boss probably lost money every time I worked)
2. Dental Assistant
3. Jacksons Hole (Cutest cloths ever!)
4. Dental Hygienist

4 Movies I could watch over and over again...
1. The American President
2. Steal Magnolias
3. The Incredibles
4. Lord of the Rings

4 Places I have lived.....
1. Price
2. Orem
3. Springville
4. PG
HOW BORING!!! I really need to get out and see the world!

4 Favorite T.V. shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. So you think you can dance?
4. Prison Break

4 Places I have been on vacation...
1. Carribean Cruise
2. Orlando FL
3. Iowa to visit my favorite big brother
4. Dominican Republic

4 Favorite Dishes...
1. Any PASTA
2. Mexican food
3. My mother in laws Meat Pies
4. Cheesecake Factory cheesecake

4 Websites I visit daily...
1. My email
2. Blogs
3. Recipe websites
4.Shopping

4 Places I would rather be right now....
1. On a cruise
2. On a bike ride with my hubby
3. In Lake Powell
4. With my family

4 people I am tagging...
1. Mauri
2. Kolie
3. DH gals
4. Britt

No comments: