Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I might be in love with a Vampire...

Ok first of all sorry about the video that I tried to post of Grizzly pouncing. Apparently I was trying to stretch my skills a little to far. I have no idea how to post a video. Help anyone???

Now lets talk about how great the Twilight, New moon, and Eclipse series are...Wow! If any of you gals have not read these books yet, you need to step away from the computer, load yourself up in the car and drive down to Barns and Noble immediately! I PROMISE you will not be disappointed. I realize you may have your doubts, a book about a high school romance between a girl and a vampire may sound strange. But don't judge a book by it's bazaar story line:) Before you know it you will have yourself your own crush on Edward the vampire.

This is me, happy as a dove, as I was just beginning the new release Eclipse. Needless to say I basically finished the book that very night. I am telling you gals-delish!

4 comments:

Britt said...

I understand! I loved Eclipse. I read it in one day. I wish I was a vampire. Jason is getting a little jealous.

Remember when I made fun of you for reading Twilight? Sorry about that.

Dkole said...

Hey Kenz! Your so sweet. We definatley need to go see another movie. Becoming Jane maybe?

My address is
224 S. Main St. #512
Springville, Ut

My Moms Is
1627 E. 300 S.
Springville, 84663

Mauri said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I am madly in love with Edward. Even more than Emmett. We really need to get together girl. I miss your sweet face!

Camie said...

Hey - this is Camie (Britt's friend) Brittney gave me your cute blog address, so I've been checking it out. The Twilight series is my fave! Can't wait for #4, even though it's a whole year away. Check out the author's website, it's cool. I miss seeing you!