Friday, August 1, 2008

Lake Powell

Ok, for all you sweeties that actually look at this disgrace of a blog...I am making you a promise here and now! I am going to be a better blogger starting today! I've been lame because my camera has been in the repair shop for weeks due to water damage. Yes friends, I nearly ruined another electronic device due to my carelessness around H20. Anyways, I think I will be able to pick it up TODAY! WAHOO! So get ready for some picture overload!
Here are the pics from Lake Powell that I promised.






8 comments:

Morgan Family said...

You both look great and it looks like you had a fun time in Lake Powell. I can't wait to see more pics of the fun things you do. :)

Shaun & April said...

Looks like fun, and of course, you always look cute, even in Powell.

Dani said...

Kenz! We didn't know you guys had a blog ... Glad I ran across it - And such fun pictures :) I'm adding you to 'my bloggers' list!

Seth Ollerton said...

I wish that I could have your tan Kenz! It looks like you had lots of fun in the sun! I didn't know that Kenny wore glasses!

nancy said...

I thik I am the pnly person that has never been to lake powell. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I am missing you guys havent seen you in so long. Hope all is good.

Heidi said...

Fun! You always look adorable! I love it. Hope you guys are doing great.

Cody and Jessie said...

Hey! I'm glad to came across my blog... I didn't know you guys had one too :) Lake Powell is like my favorite place ever! Lake Powell trips are always the funnest.

Jen Bird said...

K I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time blogging here and there. But fun to see an update! It's true, everyone I know has been to Lake Powell these days. How fun! And I love the picture of you two on your blog! What a good look'n couple! ;)