Monday, July 21, 2008

Which Disney Princess are You??

Kenny and I just got home from Lake Powell late last night. (Stay tuned for details and some pics) We had a blast with the Johnsons.I thought this post was fitting since I spent hours playing "Who am I- Disney" with my sweet nieces Addie and Ellie. Apparently I'm Snow White.


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistible. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

I did this and I was Aurora (sp?), saying I have been sheltered and been taken care of too much. How sad. Yours fits you perfectly. Funny story: I was talking with bro. Valetta and he said, "Sister Johnson..." and I was confused and didn't know who "Sister Johnson" was. I responded, "I don't think I know her." He said, "Aren't you really good friends with her?" I'm just not used to hearing you referred to that way. Sorry. How was Powell? I can't wait to see pics. I miss you, can we hang out soon? Like now?

Morgan Family said...

I would have to agree. You are Snow White. I can't wait to see your pics of Lake Powell. I bet it was a blast!

Julie said...

I am so happy that you actually were able to go to Lake Powell. Last I heard the whole real life/grown up stuff was getting in the way. I'll be watching for pictures.
Oh and the snow white description fits you well.

Britt said...

Hi Snow White. I miss you. I hope that you had fun at Powell!

Palmers said...

I think that does fit you. :) I copied it and put it on my blog.