Thursday, March 20, 2008

Walt Disney World!

Well ladies and gents, when it comes to my blog it is either famine or flood. So grab your life jackets because I feel a storm a'comin.

Two weeks ago we went on an AMAZING vaca to the sunny state of Florida! Kenny's parents surprised us with a week-long trip with the entire family. While we were their we hit up every amusment park in existance. In fact, on one particular day Ken, Brady and I went on one coaster 12 TIMES! It was the most fun I have had in a LONG time! I cannot thank Rand and Peg enough for their generosity. I have the best inlaws in the world.


















7 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Looks like sp much fun! Welcome back!

McLerran Family said...

I love roller coasters! It's been so long since I've been on a good one. Glad you had a good time!

nancy said...

How fun! I cant belive Brady is home that is crazy!

Mel said...

we are so happy you are back. We missed you tons. Looks like you had a blast. I cant wait to be able to go on a coaster again!!!

Unknown said...

oh man, a roller 12 times...that is something scotty and I would do! It looks like you had a great time-I bet it was great to get away for a week!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

How much fun!! I love the pics.

Tif said...

Hey Mac. Mike and I are taking the kids there next week. I can't wait. Although with the kids I'm guessing we won't be doing the 12x roller coaster thing! Darn! Glad you had fun. LOVE YOU Cuz!!