Friday, March 28, 2008

3 YEARS!


Last week Kenny and I celebrated our 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! We both work all the time, so we just made a quick trip up to the lovely Daniels Summit Lodge for the weekend. We had a great time, eating, relaxing at the spa, watching movies, and eating some more. Their fattening chicken friend steak is to dies for. I had it for breakfast and dinner! Mmmmmm!
I am so blessed to be married to Kenny! Our marriage is far from perfect but we work hard at it together, and that makes us stronger. Kenny thanks for being my best friend in the world! I love you!
Our pad.

Check out all the snow that was just outside our deck.

Eatin' din-din.


Kickin' it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! You two were definitely meant for each other...I always thought that out of all my friends that got married you were the most perfectly matched!

Seth Ollerton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth Ollerton said...

I had to revise my comment because it didn't make sense! Anyway, I hope you had a great anniversary. I was looking at your pics at the restaurant and thought about how uncomfortable I was on those benches! They are rounded and well I am too, so it doesn't make a good combo! Just a random thought!

Mel said...

Looks like fun! I love anniversaries. Congrats on three years. It goes by so fast!

JR and Brynn said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS!
---Brynn

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are awesome, wish you'd come hang once in a while! *Heidi