Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!


This is one of my favorite faces on the planet. Words cannot express the love that I have for Emily Waltman. She is an amazing person, and the best friend a girl could have. Currently she is living far far away in the land of London, England. I miss her dearly! I can't wait for her to visit this summer, so I can squeeze her tight and rug her cute growing belly.
Em, I know this is a day late, but I thought of you ALL day yesterday! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I love you to pieces!

2 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Yay, Mac, I am so happy that I found your blog on Britt's. It is so fun to see your cute pictures! I love all the cutie pics of Grizz. I am excited to keep checking your cute blog for hair inspiration...your hair always looks so great.
-this is your cousin, Brynn, by the way. :)

Tyler and Emily said...

THANK YOU!! That picture is hilarious! I miss you like crazy, and I can't believe that Kenny's bro is home. It will be so fun when we get to come home for his and Betsy's wedding!