Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Lil Garden!

So this year my cute mom got all us kids into SFG AKA Square Foot Gardening. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first. I read the book on it and the authors seemed a little fruity. BUT check out our first garden!!!

I know it seems like kinds of a weird concept, but hey IT WORKS! We planted carrots, cherry tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cilantro, squash, broccoli, cucumbers, and of coarse lots and lots of tomatoes!! And the best part is THEY ARE ALL GROWING. Seriously this picture was taken right after I planted everything. Now I have some real growth happening. It's kinda nerdy, but we have really gotten into this whole green thumb things. Thanks again to my mama for talking us into this, and getting us started! Happy Gardening!!

1 comment:

Tif said...

That is awesome! I keep wanting to do this and then I remember I live in the desert and NOTHING grows here. :(
---Tif