Thursday, May 8, 2008

Music?


So last night when I got home from Young Womans Ken says to me "Hey babe you should go check out our blog." This is interesting to me being that Kenny usually takes very little interest in our blog.
Of coarse, being the girl that I am, I think maybe he has posted something cute or sweet about his great wife. Not even close. In fact he has added this lovely play list featuring Milli Vanilli's Girls You Know it's True.
He thought this was hilarious. For those of you who know Ken know that he always gets a bigger kick out of himself than anyone else does. One of the many things that I love about him. So until I figure out how to get this thing off, or how to add some quality tunes...I apologize.

9 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Hey Guys, love the blog. Love the new music :) I actually listened to this when I was young and loved it... so I am truly rockin out right now. Check us out at www.kennankyson.blogspot.com

Tif said...

I seriously love this song! One of my favorite memories ever is driving in Anji's little white Cabriolet listening to this song. Anji didn't just drive. Oh no, she also sang AND did actions to the song. We are such a talented family! :-)
---Tif

Sarah Larsen said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Jen Bird said...

That is hillarious!! I think it's a nice touch to your blog!! It took me back in time! Oh, and I'm glad someone else is a little blogged out lately. I'm trying to pick back up too! I get bored of it sometimes!

Seth Ollerton said...

S.O.S. Drug softball misses you Ken. What the heck? I got me other ear cracked open on a bad hop and I needed your laugh to make me feel better. Anyway, we rock and for some reason you're playing soccer. Get your priorities straight suckah.

Seth

Unknown said...

classic ken! he never ceases to amaze me!

McLerran Family said...

Love the new music! Jake even thought it was pretty hillarious!

Thanks so much for the note and treats you brought by the other day. It really meant a lot to me. You're so sweet and thoughtful!

JR and Brynn said...

Hilarious! I too get a huge kick out of Kenny. He cracks me up, as well as himself. It's really a great song. Oh, the memories.

betsy b said...

kenz! it has been forever since i have seen you or heard from you. i keep asking em to give me your info, because the dentist doesn't clean my teeth like they do at the school. how are you doing? i miss seeing you so often in provo. i hope everything is going well. your blog is sooooo cute!