Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lately...

So for all you readers who hate long, boring posts with no pictures (Mar),you may just want to blog right past us today. Life has been extremely ordinary lately. But I promised a post, so I guess I will just take a second to tell you ten things that you may not know about our ordinary lives.

1.Kenny has been over sales in Salt Lake county since he started his job in June. This has kind of been a pain since we live in PG. A couple weeks ago we were surprised with a transfer to Utah county! We were thrilled. It has been so nice, he's been busier and it saves him SO MUCH time and gas $.
2.Work for me has been crazy busy lately. I am seeing 12 or more patients a day and I am lucky if I have time to shove some yogurt in my mouth for lunch. I love it this way though. Time just flies by! I have been having some back problems though, which makes looking in peoples mouths all day very uncomfortable. My masseuse (sp?), Anne, and I are getting to be great little pals.
3.Grizzly is more and more in love with Kenny everyday. I am totally jealous!
4.Kenny and I have become quite the gym rats. We are training to do a triathlon together in March. It has been fun to work through the winter laziness together, although we still have a long way to go before we'll be ready for the big race!
Side note for Emily: Em I have been missing you like the Dickins lately! I wish you were here to be my personal trainer again. I feel like I have forgotten how to swim, biking inside is boring as sin, and I need you to talk to me, about all the dental hygiene drama, while I am running so I can forget how bad I hate doing it! I hope your having a great time in London with your mum and sis, but I wish you were here with me! PS:Ty, I miss you too!
5.We got new ipods. They play movies. Mine only has "The Princess Bride" on it so far, but they are pretty sweet.
6.Kenny's lil brother, Brady, is coming home from his mission in a couple weeks and my little brother, Blake, is celebrating his hump day this week!
7. We went fake-baking last night because we both have pastey, pastey skin. Today we both have bright red, burnt butt checks.
8. We finally joined the 20th century and signed up for Netflix. Next to Tivo, it is my favorite thing! (yes, I know that is very sad) We are currently enjoying "The Office, season 3"
9. Our Friday and Saturday nights are usually spent with Kenny preparing his gospel doct. lesson and me working on some project for Young Womans. And that pretty much sums up why I don't have a whole lot to post about:)
10. The countdown is on...We are going to Florida in 27 DAYS!

8 comments:

Britt said...

I love to hear all about you and your "boring" life. I miss you terribly. Could you guys please bike to Colorado?

Unknown said...

your life doesn't sound so boring to me...I love to hear what you are up to! and props on the triathalon thing, that takes a lot of hard work...good luck

Rachel Hagen said...

if you're pastey white than what am i? I want to do triathlons this summer, will you be MY trainer? And I hope Young Women and Excellence went well. I'm sure it did.

Tyler and Emily said...

Yeah! I'm so excitedyou guys are doing a triathlon, I thought maybe you really hated it last year but didn't tell me. That was so fun training together last year. Just make sure you beat Ken, which shouldn't be too much of a problem right? Mark my words: Ken will become addicted, do an Olumpic by the end of the summer and probably an iron man in the next couple of years. Have fun in Florida!! I'm going to try to call you again one of these days, we'll have to figure out a time that will work!

nancy said...

You guys are so cute. We have to do the women of steel again this year.

Jen Bird said...

I really enjoyed reading about what you've been up to. ;) Considering it's been awhile since I looked on everyone's blog, so it was nice to catch up and find out how you guys are doing. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon...we're still planning on the Valentine party, maybe the 12th??? Let me know if that works.

Jaime Stephens said...

ok so now I can leave a comment :-) You guys are so cute and I love love love your black kitchen I told Banning that he has a new project and he just laughed at me... OUr blog is jaimejolleystephens.blogspot.com

Marnae said...

Oh Kenz...I love hearing about your life. I love that you are such a busy little hygienist. I really need to talk to you I need a pep talk about the whole thing and I need to eat a whole pan of Soren's brownies with you. Where is the triathlon? Man I need to do one.