Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm back!

I say I'm back as if we have actually been somewhere. Nope, not so. I have just been a complete slacker in the blogging department, and now I am back to get my blog on. I will start by saying that we had a perfect Christmas and New Years this year. We spent lots of time with family and friends and were reminded how blessed we are. I will share a few photos of the festivities. And I promise it will not be another month before I post again!
Some of the Heiner clan showing off our ginger bread houses. Let me just say the pre-made kits are definitely the way to go. Only down fall is the candy taste like crap.

The family Christmas photo:)

I saw these boots while I was walking the streets of Park City clear back in October. I immediately FELL IN LOVE with them, but we had to say our farewells since the price tag nearly made Kenny throw up. My sweet mother in law put them on hold and went back up to get them the very next week. She surprised me with them on Christmas morning! I kid you not... I almost teared up when I saw them!

My mother in law also picked up a pair for herself and for her daughter. The Three Musketeers. Aren't they the cutest?!

My amazing mother paints all the grand kids when they are about 3 years old. Here are Sawyer, Lucas and Miles. SO CUTE!

My momma and Avery

My sister in law, Laura, and Grizzly

On New Years Eve we had a Fondue night at the Johnsons. It was DELISH! Here are our cure new pots.

The whole fam. Minus me, the photographer, and B-rad! WE MISS YOU BRADY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to see you are back in the blogging world, and I have to say those boots are absolutely adorable!!

Marnae said...

Boy-howdy have I missed you! The truth is I need to see you in real-life> Let's do a dinner and game night. Call me, my cell took a bath and hated it and so now is punishing me by not working,

Tyler and Emily said...

Yeah, lets do a dinner and game night. We can do it at my flat, just let me know when is best for you all and I'll whip something up! Love your new boots.

McLerran Family said...

Hi McKenzie! This is Erin McLerran from the ward. I was doing some blog hopping and I came across yours. Hope you don't mind! :) I just had to say that I love your black cabinets! They look so good and the boots are super cute too!

nancy said...

Kenz I miss you guys we need to go hang out some time soon!! We also need to get ready for the women of steel