Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!



Ok,ok, I know it has been FOREVER since I've blogged. I'm sorry I'm so LAME. But I decided what better occasion to bring the blogging back than my very own Birthday :)
I turned 24 yesterday and celebrated with this big fat piece of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. (My favorite!!)
I had a great day full of good times with friends and family. I am really so blessed to have such caring, thoughtful, kind people in my life. Thanks for everyone for making my day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes...happy birthday to you indeed! I am glad you are back in the blogging world, I have missed you!

mommay8 said...

Happy belated Mckenzie! I check your blog pretty regularly so even though I loved your pumpkins :-) I was glad to see a new picture...thanks for making me hungry! Hope all is well.

Julie said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. In honor of your birthday I think I'll come visit one last time to cut your hair... :) Happy birthday.

Cody said...

Happy Birthday! I dident know you had Blog! That is so cool!