Monday, February 11, 2008

A Plug

I just have to give a shout out to one of my new favorite stores. The reason I love REAL DEALS home decor so much is because not only is it cute as can be, it is also CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! Leaving me more money to burn on other "needs". There is a Real Deals on Centers Street in AF, or you can find one in a cute, old Victorian style home in Springville. They are the same chain, but they are seperately owned. So they are a slightly different. I personally like the Springville store quite a bit better, but they are both great. Here are a couple pics of my lovely Real Deal purchases. And if any of you gals out there want to visit the store and need a shopping partner, I am always up for it!

This is cuter in person. The flash of my camera really brings out the ugly stuff I have hidden inside-try to ignore. It has a cute black marble top, and I am not kidding you, it was a steal of a deal!

This is the top of my cabinets. Don't mind the dust.

I don't know how to turn these dang pictures!

6 comments:

Sorensen Trio said...

McKenzie, I love you decorations! I need you to come and help me decorate my walls.....the are so bare! Mike reminds me that it will take time to have a cute house like everyone else! I will call you when I'm ready to decorate! I hope to see you tomorrow.

Tyler and Emily said...

SO cute!!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Where in Springville? I need to go!

nancy said...

I know its the best. Your place looks so cute. I love the green wall.

lramey said...

FOR REALS!!! I love that place! I've actually only been to the one in St. George, and it was fantastical, but I'm so happy that now I know where the one is here!!! YEAH for cute stuff!!!

and ditto to you decorating my house----ya wanna? my home needs help

Palmers said...

I have recently been into decorating our house, so I am definitely going to go there this week and check it out! What do you think about Tai Pan? I haven't been there, but also want to try and go (this week of course) I won't be going anywhere after that with three little ones!