Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Weekend in Grand Junction

Last weekend my oldest brother moved, with his wife and four kids, from Iowa City to Grand Junction Colorado! My family is thrilled. They have lived so far away for eight long years and now they are finally just a simple 4 hours away.
All the Heiner's went out to help them move into their new beautiful home. We worked, and played, and laughed a lot. We had a great time... I just might have the best family in the world. Kenny and I fell in love with Colorado and seriously want to move there in the near future. Here are some pics. Just a warning...it is kind of picture overload.














PS-I just got put into the YW presidency in my ward. I am over personal progress and might be just a tiny bit overwhelmed about it:) If any of you sweet gals have any ideas or suggestions as to how your ward works with PP I would REALLY APPRECIATE it!

5 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

I have the best web site to go to with the whole yw thing. it's www.sugardoodle.net. It gave me tons of ideas when I was in the yw's

Cody said...

Yeah! We're in your blog!! Thanks again for coming, and for all your help. We're going to keep working on getting you guys to move here ... CODY

Camie said...

check out ywconnection.com and mormonshare.com for fun yw activity/personal progress ideas. you'll do fantabulous!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

You have way cute neices! Looks like Kenny is ready to be a DAD! good luck with the calling.

Marnae said...

man I would have loved someone like you in yw when I was in. Lucky gals for sure. I miss your face and all that jazz hope you are well.